Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 97 15:37:46 EST

The next meeting of the Washington, D.C. Celiac Support Group will be
Saturday, FEBRUARY 22, 1997 at 2:00 PM at the Silver Spring Library, 8901
Colesvile Road, Silver Spring, MD; 301/565-7689.  One of our members, Theresa
Orr, will demonstrate bread making. We welcome all celiacs and their
families.

Saturday, March 15, 1997, 7:00 - 10:00 pm, L'Academie de Cuisine Chef Joel
Olson will demonstrate and provide a gluten-free dinner, appetiser, entree
and dessert.  Joel will show us how to make a gourmet gf dinner and provide
us with his rcipes so we can do the same for friends and family.  Then we
will dine on Joel's creations.  Wine is included in the dinner.  Price is
$35.00 per person.  L'Academie de Cuisine is located at 5021 Wilson Lane,
Bethesda, MD.  Space is very limited and reservations must be made ahead of
time.

Please telephone Caroline Harlow, Washington Celiac Support Group President
at 202/462-8988 or email her at [log in to unmask] for more information
and to reserve a place.

Sarah Barnett
Washington, D.C.