From:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 08:02:15 -0500

ENER-G FOODS

MAY PROMOTIONS AND SALES

Ener-G Foods would like to extend our best wishes to mothers and hope
they have a wonderful Mother’s Day!

FREE BREAD!

Free for online orders of $40 or more we are including a loaf of our
most popular item the thin-sliced Tapioca Bread. Check out our full line
of gluten free and kosher certified products at www.ener-g.com to take
advantage of this offer.

15% OFF SALES!

Break out the grill for the start of summer! This month we would like to
offer our delicious Tapioca Hamburger Buns at 15% off regular retail
prices. These are perfect for all types of cold to hot sandwiches and of
course burgers!

Just in time for the start of fun outdoor activities is a 15% offer for
our crisp Garlic Crackers. These will add delightful flavor for casual
snacking or for summer get-togethers.

Camping, hiking, or simply staying home are all great reasons to pick up
a box of our Granola Mix, now 15% off normal retail prices. A yummy
blend of dates and nuts this item is perfect plain as a quick snack or
as a cereal.

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Ener-G is offering a new product called Crumbles. These are great as a
hot cereal or for toppings, piecrusts and more! Search delicious
Crumbles recipes for more ideas. Available for a limited time. Get a
package while supplies last!

NEW WYLDE PRETZELS!

Ener-G is happy to now have for our customer’s our new crunchy gluten
free Wylde pretzel rings. They come in 4 oz and 8 oz value sizes that
meet everyone’s needs. Get a bag today!

MORE EGG FREE OPTIONS!

Ener-G Foods strives to provide products that meet our customers various
needs including additional food sensitivities and allergies. We are
pleased to announce that we now have a total of 79 items that are
gluten, wheat, and dairy free but also now egg free. For those following
vegetarian and vegan diets these products are perfect! Go online to
www.ener-g.com and do a free of search using our advance search feature.

Find out more about Ener-G gluten free products by going online to
www.ener-g.com or by contacting us at 1-800-331-5222.