From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 00:58:57 -0400

Hello-

We're getting ready for back to school and we've put our Yellow Cake Mix on
special this month. Perfect for class cupcakes, a lunchbox treat or just to
have a moist, sweet treat.

We were pleased to see that we were featured in an article that recommended
our products! You can check it out at http://www.gfnfoods.com/news.htm

We're also going to have a special product announcement this month. The
launch date for our newest product is not yet finalized, but we can say that
if you like our Multi-Grain Bread, you probably will like our announcement.

We hope all of you had a great summer, and hope that as we ease into fall
(or as we in the East Coast seemed to have already eased into it. We're
looking forward to seeing as many of you as we can in Boston, New Haven,
Philadelphia and other locales this fall.

Have a great month!

Online store: http://store.gfnfoods.com

Recipes: http://www.gfnfoods.com/recipes.htm

Where to find us: http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp