From:
Kimberly Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberly Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:02:27 -0400

Hello everyone! My husband and I are going to Portland, Maine to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Can any of you recommend restaurants, in downtown Portland, that serve gluten free menu items? We have been to Maine before and loved the Roma Cafe, incase anyone knows of GF menu items there. Any advice would be much appreciated!!!! The last time we came to Maine my husband had not been diagnosed yet, so this will be new for us. Thank you in advance to all who reply, we love your city, it is breathtaking in the Spring!

Kimberly
California, MD