From:
Lorry Falvo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 16:35:45 -0700

Since I recieved a few requests for this recipe, here it is.

Crustless Quiche

Line pie plate or quiche pan with shredded mozzarella cheese.  Press in
place. There will be holes.

Beat gently:            6 eggs
                        1 cup GF yogurt

Saute and drain well:   green pepper
                        mushrooms
                        onion

Fold pieces of cooked bacon and sauted filling into egg mixture and pour
over mozzarella crust.

Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Cool for a few minutes for easier cutting.  Great to eat cold or warmed
the next day.  I don't know about freezing.

Tips: You can add any of your favorite fillings, cooked meat, chicken or
vegtables.  Be creative!  Just remember all fillings including vegtables
must be sauted and well drained.  Excess moisture will cause the quiche
to be watery.  Enjoy!