From:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:10:23 -0500

Just thought I would pass on a heads up to all of you bbq chicken eaters

like me.

I was in the Weis supermarket here in Pa. tonight contemplating buying a

barbecued chicken.  Then I saw that the small chickens with the Purdue label

had ingredients listed.  These used to be just things like sugar and salt.

But the Barbecued Flavor rotisserie chicken said in the ingredient list

WHEAT STARCH.

They make a habit of cooking one or two of this variety, one or two of
another

variety and their big Wonder Chickens all at the same time, going round and

around dripping on each other.

So think twice before you buy or eat a barbecue chicken until you check all
of

the ingredients.  Maybe this accounts for why I have been getting sick on
their

chicken.

Hope you all had a good Christmas, Chanukah or other holiday.

Paula in Pa.