From:
Patti Furey Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patti Furey Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 13:29:48 -0700

Mariposa's Mother's Day Special

This Mother's Day treat Mom to a delicious, gluten-free
gift! Beautifully wrapped and made with lots of love, our
brownie and biscotti gift sets are the perfect way to say
"I Love You!". All gift sets purchased by May 9th come
with one coconut lemon square free! Yum!!

Mariposa baked goods are baked in our dedicated
gluten-free and wheat-free bakery in Oakland,
California. If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area,
stop by our bakeshop & cafe for fresh gluten-free pizza,
bread, and bagels, as well as irresistible gluten-free
desserts. Our menu is always expanding and new
gluten-free creations are often being sampled in our
cafe.

Also in time for Mother's Day, on Saturday, May 10 --
we'll be hosting a book signing with Jacqueline Mallorca,
author of "The Wheat-Free Cook." This is a must-have
cookbook for all gluten-free kitchens. Jacqueline is a
fantastic San Francisco Bay Area food writer and her book
has been praised by many, including Dr. Peter Green
of Columbia University and Chuck Williams, founder
of Williams-Sonoma.

If you're in the area, come meet Jacqueline, check out
her fabulous cookbook right before Mother's Day and
sample some of our newest delights! Jacqueline will be
at Mariposa from 11:30am-1:30pm on May 10 with books
and stories to share.

Cafe Mariposa is located at the front of the Mariposa
Baking Company. Our address is 5427 Telegraph Ave.,
Unit D3, Oakland, CA 94609. For hours and directions,
visit: http://www.mariposabaking.com/cafe/cafe_main.html

Thank you!

Patti

Mariposa Baking Company