From:
"Dorothy L. Kellstrand" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 23:46:03 -0400

The Celiac Support Group of Central Massachusetts
invites you to join us at our Spring meeting to play

GLUTEN FREE BINGO
(a fun program developed by our nutritionist to help us learn about G/F
nutrition, prizes for each game will be G/F products,etc.)

A Gluten Free Pie social will follow the games

Saturday, May 1, 1999
to be held at Fallon's Lifetime Center for Family Health
             630 A  Plantation Street
                        Worcester, MA
         Time:    1:00 to 3:30 PM

Gluten Free flours will be available for purchase at this meeting.

Significant others are welcome!

A $5.00 donation is suggested

RSVP by April 16 to: Fallon's Nutrition Department
(508) 852-6175 or 1-800-891-2300