From:
Cheryl Bain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 17:28:05 -0500

About a month ago there was some discussion regarding GF vacations, the type
of vacation or getaway people were looking for, and the cost of same.  Has
anyone done any research into these possibilties?  I may have a lead for a
weekend SPA getaway that would include massages, hikes etc, and wonderful GF
gourmet meals in a beautiful and very comfortable setting.  Since I did not
participate in any private replies to the original discussion I am not sure
there is any interest out there.  Would you E-mail me and let me know where
you are with any plans and if you have interest in other alternatives.  Thank
you in advance.
Cheryl Bain
E-mail address: EW [log in to unmask]