Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 16:24:02 -0800

I have never sent any report on local restaurants to the list before, but
for those in the Seattle area who live on or visit Whidbey, I found a
celiac heaven on Whidbey Island over Thanksgiving. Ruen Thai, on Second
Street in Langley WA on Whidbey Island, is a Thai restaurant that seems to
have absolutely no wheat on the premises anywhere. They even make their own
soy sauce, so they know there's no wheat in it.

Also, on the way to Langley, just outside Clinton at Ken's Corner
mini-mall, is the best Italian restaurant I've ever been to (though I'll
admit that doesn't cover a lot of them). Better than any other Italian food
I've tasted and very celiac friendly. -vance