From:
Cecilia McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cecilia McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:12:53 -0600

 Many of you have asked for information on the free DVD I mentioned in my summary of new DVD's on Celiac so here it the contact info.

Cecilia,

Thank you so much for your email and interest in the DVD. I am shipping it out
to you today. Thank you very much for posting it on the listserve, we very much
appreciate your doing that. We would like to get the word out about the film.
I am very glad we have met, via the listserve,
and look forward to hearing from you after you have seen the documentary.
Thank you for your phone number, too, I am sure we will talk soon!
Best regards,
Laura

Laura Leon
(516) 773-4406