From:
Lois Sulka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 15:04:41 -0500

There are a bunch of recipes on their website.  The hamburger pie and the chicken and dumplings are wonderful...and easy too :)

Absolutely. I don't make fried food very often (not healthy), but last week, i
dipped thin turkey cutlets in beaten egg and then in the Bisquick, and fried
them in enough vegetable oil to cover (hot oil...sizzles when you put a drop of
water in it...carefully). It was delicious. I meant to write to the list, but
forgot.  Served with our favorite jarred (Paul Newman) marinara sauce.

LIn

Lois,
Go to www.bisquick.com or go to www.liveglutenfreely.com (this is the General Mills Gluten Free website).  There are many recipes on there using the GF Bisquick.  My favorites are the Cheeseburger Pie and Cheddar Biscuits!  --Sara

Try this link, Lois.
http://www.bettycrocker.com/products/bisquick/glutenfree.aspx  It looks
like Betty Crocker has several recipes posted to their site.

Liz

Lois,  I made Chicken and Dumplings from the web site for our support group pot luck last week.  The group loved it.  It was my first time to use gf Bisquick and I thought the dumplings were a bit grainy.  Enjoy,  Karen in Ky

The regular Bisquick recipes are sent out once a month. I just signed up to get the GF recipes so they must be planning on sending those out too.
I make my own biscuit mix, I started with a Hagman recipe and leave out the baking soda.  I can use the regular recipes but have to adjust the liquid.
I had just made seven pounds when the local stores began to carry it so it will be a while before I run out and  have to buy some

Pumpkin Dessert Squares Recipe from Betty Crocker   These arrived for me just now but I cannot find where I filled out the request for GF recipes

I season the bisquick with pepper and seasoning salt and then coat chicken with it.  I cover it with "cream of mushroom soup" and bake till cooked.  The cream of mushroom soup I use is this dry mix cream soup base

Ingredients:

2 c. instant non-fat dry milk
2 tbsp. onion flakes
1 tsp. basil and thyme
1/4 c. chicken bouillon
3/4 c. cornstarch
1/2 tsp. pepper

Preparation:
To reconstitute for one can soup add 1/3 cup mix with 1 1/4 cup water. You can add celery or broccoli for cream of celery soup same for mushroom soup. Heat until thick as soup. Makes 3 cups or 9 cans soups. Mix thoroughly and store in cool dry place.

Here's a post from my blog. There are recipes on the Live Gluten Freely website too.
http://beyondriceandtofu.com/2010/07/11/blueberry-cobbler/

Renee