From:
Liz Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 22:25:33 +0100

I have noticed a few queries recently about travelling to the London and other places in the UK.  I thought there would be lots of info easily accessible through searching the Listserv archives and the website      http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/index.html  or even through a Google search (though you should remember that in Europe the spelling is "coeliac")

However, as I'm a bit closer to there than most of you, I thought I'd help point people to some of the websites I keep in my favourites list for when I visit the UK:

www.coeliac.co.uk

http://www.coeliac.info/suppboard/

http://www.coeliacawareness.org.uk/

http://www.wheat-free.co.uk/index.html

https://www.glutenfreefoodsdirect.co.uk

http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk

I can't guarantee that all of these are still in operation as I haven't visited some of them in quite a while, but there should be enough there to start a comprehensive search.

To subscribe to the Coeliac UK newsletter, email [log in to unmask]

You could also join one of the UK lists and post a message there asking for specific info e.g: