From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2010 09:49:35 -0500

1. Carol Fenster "Special Diet Solutions", subtitled "Healthy cooking without wheat, gluten,dairy, eggs, yeast, or refined sugar.

2. Directly from Connie Sarros:  "Wheat-free Gluten-free Recipes for Special Diets" that had
ingredient adjustments for diabetics, vegetarians, vegans and the top eight
allergens.  Unfortunately, that book is currently out of print as I'm in the
process of totally revising it.

Got these two recommendations, multiple times, and these were exactly the books I was looking for.

My vice is buying cookbooks. I have a huge stash. So once you all told me the titles, I had a vision of what I was looking for.....and found both in my kitchen bookcase.

Thank you.