Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:40:48 -0400

The press release below says it all.

Thanks to the endorsement of the NFPA, the Food Allergen
Labeling and Consumer Protection Act, the obstacles to
passage of this bill have been removed.  S. 741 is steaming
ahead, and you can almost count the days until enactment.

Stay tuned.

Andrea Levario and Allison Herwitt
American Celiac Task Force