From:
Karen Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:57:48 -0400

 I want to thank you all those that responded to me for finding Dr's in
Denver familiar with Celiac disease.  I failed to mention in my post that my
Pastors daughter is in her 20's. As a result, I received names of Pediatric
and Adult Dr.'s so the information is posted below.

Pediatric

Dr. Ted Stathos & Dr. Yazdi

Dr. Hoffenberg- Children's Hospital Denver

Adult

Rocky Mtn. Gastro in Lakewood at Colfax & Wadsworth

Nurse Practitioner Lynn Hightower  303-573-9951

Dr. Robert Dahl & Dr. P Michaelitz-Onody

See www.geocities.com/csadenver17

In Longmont- Dr. Iqbal

Diane Moyer - Dietitian was highly recommended

I will forward the information on to my pastor and thank everyone for their
tips and assistance. If you are in need of any of these Dr's it was also
advised to be sure to get proper referrals for the need to see a GI dr.

Thanks,

Karen