From:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Azimov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:55:25 -0800

    Thank you for your recent email regarding the ingredients in our Airheads product. We appreciate hearing from our consumers and welcome any questions that you may have concerning our products.

  The sugar, corn syrup, malto dextrin and modified food starch are produced from corn.

  Partially hydrogenated soybean oil is from soybeans.

  Citric acid, artificial flavor and artificial color are man-made chemical compounds.

  Water is purified tap water.

  Since it would not be typical for gluten to be found in the product, we perform no specific test for gluten. However, due to the fact that most of the ingredients are agricultural products and could be processed on equipment that may also handle products containing gluten, Perfetti Van Melle USA, INC. does NOT make the claim that Airheads are gluten free.

Sincerely,

  Jacqueline
Customer Relations Department
Perfetti VanMelle, USA