From:
Meredith Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 13:44:16 -0500

House of Tsang's Thick and Rich soy sauce is wonderful.  It's a lot
thicker than regular soy sauce, but has great flavor, almost like the
forbidden Kikkoman's.  There's also a Thick and Sweet and a Thick and Hot
flavor as well.  It's hard to find, but is carried in your regular grocery
store.  It's in a black bottle with red lettering.  They also make a whole
slew of other flavors/oils, etc, some of which are safe, and others not.

The company is a subsidiary of Hormel foods, whom we know and love.  The
number listed on the bottle is (800) 358-7264 if you'd like to call them.
The ingredients list is longer than I'd like, but all are ingredients that
should be safe.

Just thought I'd share, since soy sauce seems to be coming up a lot
lately.  I've never had a problem eating it.

I also use Roland Hoisin Sauce - it says "No MSG" boldly on the label, but
doesn't have an 800 number anywhere.  It's a product of Singapore, but
"packed" in New York.

Meredith Johnson
Newport, RI