From:
Michelle Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:26:00 -0400

All,

I received an email from someone asking where I purchased my cookbook.  I
bought "A taste of Tradition, Gluten free Passover cookbook at a Hebrew
bookstore in Wheaton, MD.  I am sure that a local Hebrew bookstore would
either have the book or be able to get it.  Also, here are three addresses
where you might find the book:

http://store.yahoo.com/judaicatreasures/kocopaallyet.html

http://www.israeliproducts.com/page/IP/PROD/BOK534

http://www.feldheim.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=1-58330-788-5