From:
Jean Lyke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jean Lyke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:00:26 -0500

I would like input from the list members regarding the various coral
calcium products, i.e., if they have used them and the results.
Since I have severe osterporosis I have done some research on some of the
products - there seems to be a lot of debate of which one is best - the
coral calcium called marine coral or the coral calcium made from the land
coral.  I also emailed the company that sells the Coral Calcium "Supreme"
that is suppose to be authorized by Robert Barefoot to see if it was gluten
free - they indicated it was.
According to the information put out on coral calcium it would certainly
help people (especially celiacs) with osteoporosis and other medical
problems.
Look forward to your input.
Thanks.