From:
Betty Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betty Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:46:00 -0500

You are invited to join North Texas GIG on Saturday, July 2 for a Swim
Party and Picnic at Chisholm Park in Hurst, TX.  Mapquest map at the link
below:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?
searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=2200+nor
wood+drive&city=hurst&state=tx&zipcode=

We have the East Pavillion near the swimming pool from 10AM to 1PM.  The
East Pavillion has 8 picnic tables and a grill.  The address is 2200
Norwood Drive, just south of Highway 26 and the Tom Thumb shopping
center.  The cost is $5.00/per person for non-Hurst residents and
$1.00/per person for Hurst residents.

Please bring gluten free food for your family.  We have lemonade and some
soft drinks left over from the walk, but plan on bringing some ice and
your own ice chest to keep your things cold.

If you do plan on coming, please RSVP to me so we can get a headcount.

This party takes the place of our normal 1st Saturday meeting at HEB
Hospital.  We will not have a Celiac 101 class for July.  Our next
regularly scheduled meeting at HEB Hospital will be Saturday, August 6.
We will have a 101 class for this meeting at 9AM and the regular meeting
starts at 10AM.

Betty Barfield
Manager, North Texas Gluten Intolerance Group
www.northtexasgig.com