From:
Bilodeau / Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 10:04:44 -0500

Hi everyone,

I think my liver wants to go on strike...

Since a few months, everytime I eat some fat, I don't seem to take it very
well.  My gall bladder was removed at age 16, like a lot of celiac I have to
do without it.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

I had gluten last week by accident, because I had an urge for junk food.  I
usually eat healthy, but I had frozen french fries, I am sure it was not GF,
because I had diarrhea and painful hemoroids.  The day before I also had
Velveeta and I wonder if it has gluten in it.  Yesterday I had to go to bed
after eating, although I cannot see what food was wrong.  I had steak with
mashed potatoes and a salad.  I suspect maybe the dressing, it was kraft,
sundried tomatoes.  It says there is sulfites in it.   I wonder if I am not
sensitive to sulfites.  What is sulfites and where are they hidden?

Because I have a chronic problem of urticaria, I tried the solution of Canan
Moore and I try to eat carob powder every day.  I noticed a positive change
in my urticaria, but it makes me eat more dairy, because I take the carob
powder with milk.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Johanne
Montreal QC Canada