From:
canan moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:28:34 -0500

Dear Celiacs

About two weeks ago I have posted a question about receding gums...I
apologize for those who I could not answer personally....

I have received 41 answers; 36 said they have (or had) the same problem.

I tried to use a little statistics and here are the results:

%25 male
%75 female

    who said they have (or had) the same problem.

From those who has (or had) the problem %16 over the age of 60  and
mostly believes its just the normal part of the aging process %41 less
than the age of 30 and mostly believes its celiac related and after a GF
diet majorty of the gum  or teeth problems were gone

%43 between the age of 30 and 60...They believe  celiac may be or not the
reason of their gum, teeth or bone problems but they say one thing for sure
that there is a big tendency for deficiencies and also a big improvement by
taking calcium, Vitamin C tablets...

Also irrigating with baking soda or hydrogen peroxide may help the healing
process...

Using electric toothbrush was another offer for the treatment...

Thank you all again...With this group I never feel alone..

Canan