From:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 2016 10:16:01 -0500

Happy New Year!

The New Hampshire Gluten-Free retreat was a tremendous success - great
people bonding over delicious gluten-free food, cutting edge education, and
the nurturing company of others.

The Santa Barbara retreat (Jan 29-31, 2016) is sold out and I expect it to
be amazing.

It takes effort to follow the gluten-free diet healthfully. In my retreats,
I've targeted what I think are the most important topics to keep us healthy.
Participants enjoy delicious food, beautiful locations, and time for
self-care.

If you'd like to join me at one in the future, stay connected with me. I'll
post dates as I plan them - both weekend and one-day workshops.
Sign up on www.DeletetheWheat.com <http://www.DeletetheWheat.com>  to
receive future notices.

To see photos: http://www.deletethewheat.com/WellnessRetreatsv2.html
<http://www.deletethewheat.com/WellnessRetreatsv2.html%20>

Email me: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

A big thanks to my wonderful sponsors who made the retreats possible this
past year.

Andean Dream                                  www.AndeanDream.com
<http://www.AndeanDream.com>

Gerbs                                                    www.mygerbs.com
<http://www.mygerbs.com>

Mary's Gone Crackers                  www.marysgonecrackers.com
<http://www.marysgonecrackers.com>

Growing Naturals                           <http://www.Growingnaturals.com>
www.Growingnaturals.com

Pioneer Nutritional Formulas     <http://www.Pioneernutritional.com>
www.Pioneernutritional.com

2Good2B                                             <http://www.2good2b.com>
www.2good2b.com

Schar
<http://www.Schar.com> www.Schar.com

To your health!

Melinda Dennis, Founder/Owner Delete the Wheat, LLC

www.DeletetheWheat.com <http://www.DeletetheWheat.com>

 <http://www.RealLifewithCeliacDisease.com>