From:
Wendy Pandolfo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Pandolfo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:15:53 -0500

Here is the summary for my question regarding flours purchased at an
Indian foods mart.

One person suggested buying an ELISA test kit for $100, which contains
four test units, then testing a batch of flour to see if it is okay before
buying a large quantity of any flour that tested safe.

One person buys the expensive gf certified flour, or grinds her own from
lentils purchased at an Indian mart.

Another says that the flours should be fine (the ones from the UK company
that cleans the machines in the conventional manner).  If my antibodies
are negative, than that will prove that using the flours is fine.

Another said they must be okay, since I'm noticing no reaction.

A second vote for checking my antibodies, but with an aside that the
flours sold in their local Indian store are repacks, with a high chance of
cc.

And then a final vote for using the flours with no hesitation.

Thanks for your responses.

-Wendy