Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:33:34 EST

You can make 2004 a less stressful year -- and save money -- if you subscribe
to Gluten-Free Living right now. Gluten-Free Living is the national magazine
that asks tough questions and then answers them in an easy-to-understand,
positive manner.
       We appreciate what it means to follow a gluten-free life. Our editor,
graphic artist and marketing manager all have celiac disease and the associate
editor is the mother of a celiac. We know from experience the things that
confuse celiacs and make them fearful of everything they eat.
       And if you subscribe by December 5th, we'll take $2 off a one-year
subscription or $4 off a two-year subscription. But you must subscribe by
December 5th, which is the date we finalize our subscription list for the next issue.

       And what an issue it is! You'll find:

o Details on a new cancer study and what it means to those who have CD.
o An in-depth article that explains why vinegar is unquestionably safe for
   celiacs.
o Clarification on using Parts per Million (PPMs) to help you choose safe
   foods.
o Techniques for coping with special occasions.

     ...and much more.

Act quickly. Send $30 ($32 after 12/5/03) for a one-year subscription or $50
($54 after 12/5/03) for a two-year subscription.

You can subscribe by email using a MasterCard or Visa, or via postal mail by
check or credit card. Be sure to include your mailing address and, if you
subscribe by credit card, the length subscription you would like. Write to:

Gluten-Free Living
PO Box 105
Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706

Act now to make 2004 a less stressful, happy, healthy gluten-free year.

Happy Holidays to all from the gluten-free staff at Gluten-Free Living.