Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:57:46 -0400

I went to our local Chili's restaurant recently because I read they had a gluten free menu. I spoke to the manager who said dont worry we know what is needed. I ordered the potato soup and a salad menu said choice of 3 dressings safe. NOT

I got very sick and when i called the manager (Now i got the general manager) he said oh yeah the potato soup was a little thin so they thickened it with (oh yeah you got it) flour. then he said and I love this, but it was such a small amount you couldnt tell. OMG what a dip. I asked him what amount of arsenic he would consider ok in his food, a teaspoon, a cup? That gluten contained in Wheat was just as poisonous to me.

LOL he appologised and said he would like to buy my lunch the next time I came. well what do you think will I get my "FREE LUNCH" ... not at that cost. I like staying healthy.

Stay gluten free and Healthy, Eat well