From:
Jude Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 1995 03:39:48 -0400

>..Having just read some of the information passed on from Brenda Laney I was
>wondering if anyone out there has any more info on Membranous
>Glomerulonephritis?  During the time the Drs. were looking for a diagnosis
>for my "intestenial problems" they discovered kidney cancer and I had a
>kidney removed.  At that same time my celiac was diagnosed. Thanks for the
>help, Barb

I was diagnosed with MGN 21 yrs ago...and have been on dialysis for 11 years.
(including 2 kidney transplants). My Celiac diagnosis was made by a
nephrologist about 2 months ago by sheer "accident". I am certain I have had
it for some time as I have had many, many bowel problems...including multiple
bowel perforations and 2 temporary colostymies. My health has improved
unbelieveably since I started on this diet!!!

This mail list has been a tremendous help both physically and
psychologically.Thank you to ALL the contributors!

Jude Friedman
Groton, CT