From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:29:38 -0400

Suffolk County Celiacs - a Branch of the Gluten Intolerance Group
produces an annual gf vendor fair that is the largest in North America.

As it has grown in size it has also grown in complexity.

We have decided to skip 2008 and work now on a 2009 vendor fair.

If you are not on our vendor list and would like to receive information
when we have 2009  vendor registration please email me with your company
name, contact, address, email address, phone and fax numbers.

Michael Thorn, RN
www.suffolkcountyceliacs.org