From:
Beverly Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:31:30 EST

Hi Everyone,

I am back from my two week trip to Phoenix and Yuma.  I would say one small
reaction wasn't too bad.   But I do want to tell you about one restaurant I
went to.  It was the Home Town Buffet.  I know...it is a buffet.... and I had
my doubts (in fact I was scared to death to go in).   Well, it was fabulous.
This restaurant is on the corner of Bethany Home Road and 15th Avenue.   The
manager there was Jamie Westbrooks....and she knew everything there was to
know about all the foods.  She was familiar with gluten and had taken many
courses on nutrition.   I was able to have their turkey, ham, and baked
chicken, along with corn, potatoes, a salad dressing, and she even checked on
several of her desserts to make sure they were okay.   This lady was heaven
sent.  I haven't eaten this much food, or such a variety, since before I was
diagnosed this past January.

So if you live in the area, check to see if she is working, and then head
there for a worry-free meal!!

Bev
Mansfield, OH