From:
Sue Foss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:45:52 -0800

Thank you for your responses to my inquiry about gf soap
recommendations. Several comments similar to the following were
made:  " You should be fine with any of them, as long as you don't
eat them.  Gluten is too large to enter the pores of our body; it
must be consumed, unless you are a person with DH or are allergic to
a fragrance." On the other hand one mother said that her child had a
problem with gluten-containing soap and was fine after giving up the
soap. Just passing this information and I would appreciate if nobody
writes to convince me one way or the other.

The following products were recommended:

Dr Bronner's Liquid Castile Soap
--------
Hypoallergenic formula & fragrance free liquid baby bath
----------
Oil of Olay body wash
------
South of France Pure Vegetable Soap  With Essential Oils Hand and
Body Soap.South of France  - Northport, NY 11768
www.southoffrancebodycare.com
Clearly Natural,unscented, pure glycerine soap.

Dove

Sue