Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 01:07:45 -0500

This is our monthly reminder of the live Celiac chat that is held every
Monday night 8-10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time at -

http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm

Please Bookmark this website.

This chat room is open 24 hours a day.  You are welcome to meet your Celiac
friends in there at any time.  There are usually some people there in the
evenings.

We want to welcome the new Celiacs. As there are always lots of questions on
your minds we hope that you will join us.  For those of you who have not
been to the chat since we have our new format, we hope you will visit us
also.

Our new chat format is very easy.
Go to the above website and click on Chat.
Put in Nickname.........Password...........E-mail address.
When you get in the chat room scroll down to the bottom of the screen
(scroll bar is light grey and on right side of screen).  Put mouse in the
box....type message.....hit Enter on the Keyboard.

Be sure to write down the Password you use as you will need it every time
you come to the chat!!  You might want to print out this page.

If you have any questions, please contact me - [log in to unmask]

Maizy
MedSupport Celiac Chat Host
Monday (weekly) Celiac Live Chats From 8-10 PM EST at:
http://www.medsupport.org/celianav.htm