From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 00:06:13 -0500

Red Lobster's online menu doesn't offer much in gluten-free foods.  However,
this restaurant chain is very accommodating about making something to your
specifications.  I've had several of their fresh fish entrees and I've asked
for them to be broiled on foil and (because of other health problems)
without any butter or seasonings.  They've always been very accommodating.

Connie Sarros

*******
*******