From:
Debbie Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 11:44:09 EST

Thank you to all who wrote re: velveeta cheese. I received responses stating
that the cheese inside the box of Velveeta shells and cheese IS gluten free.
I received a reponse stating that CHEESEWHIZ is NOT gf.

Suggestions that the best is Cabot of Vermont, then Stella, Frigo and
Gardena.

Also recommended was the new Velveeta Potato mix.

As reminded, and thank you, remember that even if the cheese in the box is gf
the pasta is not.

And still another response said that they wouldn't use any cheese inside a
box of gluten containing pasta.

THANK YOU all for your help. I really appreciate it. Will write more later if
I get any more responses!

Debbie