Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 18:51:49 -0400

Thank you ALL so very much for your input!!!!

WOW!!! I received 26 responses regarding Amy's Frozen Entrees.

While our daughter does have her own toaster, plates and utensils,
it was suggested she should also keep her own dishcloth, towel
and separate counter space. She uses a common microwave, but
uses her own splatter cover and plate. All her condiments are hers
only, marked GF, no sharing.

Of the 26 responses I received:

18 people definitely had a bad experience with Amy's

4 people had no reaction, some of which even ate the meals
3-5 times a week. (However, only two said their IgA remained low.)
Someone also gets a reaction from Amy's soups.

The other responses were mostly suggestions. One person shared
that after going gluten free, they felt they had allergic reactions to
other grasses, like rice and corn. Some suggested Glutino makes
very good frozen meals and pizza.

We will give the Glutino a try and also stock her freezer with more home
made meals.

Joan in IL