From:
Jennifer Chopson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 1995 14:29:38 -0400

I'm not sure what DH stands for, but as I posted earlier my son, age 4 is on
a gluten/casein free diet for his autism.  My daughter, age 5, does not have
autism, but has eeczema on her shins most of the time and sometimes on the
tops of her shoulders, buttocks, thighs and elbows.  Three different Dr.'s
have mentioned that these are not the "typical" places a person has eczema.
 I have tried cortisone cream and, depsite all the "awful" warnings on the
labe, it didn't even clear up her eczema.  She does not appear to have any
problems with diarrhea, but occasionaly has constipation.
Also, my son had a bumpy, flesh colored rash on his lower legs which cleared
up after soaking in Epsom salt.  None of the Dr.'s I questioned about the
rash seemed concerned about it or gave it a name.