From:
Kim Turet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Turet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 16:42:29 -0400

Dear Group,

We have eaten out so very little since my 10yr old daughter was
diagnosed with Celiac last summer.  We are hoping to get more
proficient...and braver...at trying to eat out by sticking with
places that have gluten free menus.  We went to Carrabba's today for
the first time since her diagnosis.  It went well, we had a wonderful
server who was very attentive to our requests.  However, we are not
about 2-3 hours from our meal out and my daughter is saying she feels
"tingly" all over...not pain, just weird, tingly, sensations.  Can
this be a sign of a gluten reaction or am I just being nervous about
having eaten out?  Have any of you every experienced anything like
this and linked it to gluten?  (or anything else, for that matter).

Thanks so much.

Kim in PA

*******
*******