From:
Rich Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Tambasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:50:19 -0500

My first comments are probably better served in a chat room, but I gotta
vent. I've dealt with a GF diet for my daughter for 3 years now and am
quite knowledgeable about the diet.  However, my brother (age 34)
received results today from an endoscope that were positive for Celiac.
My heart feels like its broken all over again.  No matter how good you
know the diet, and no matter how much you know those people will feel
good going GF, the hurt still hurts.

Ok, now I am wondering does any one have a Snickerdoodle recipe?  I've
heard cream of Tartar will help keep the cookie moist? True?

Can I use dough enhancer in my bread recipe in place of vinegar?

There are other baking questions I have, however am a little sidetracked
with the recent news.. so I'll be back.

Karen
Rochester, NY