From:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:53:34 -0500

I wanted to share with the group that we have discovered a good place to eat
and a great set of managers to work with at Foster's Grille in Waldorf,
Maryland, not far off 301 (if you travel through this area).  Ask for the
manager, Marya, or Robbie Attkinson and they will direct the people who work
at the grill.  They have a dedicated fryer for french fries, if you like
hand cut french fries, and they are great at putting a hamburger on a plate
with all the accompaniments and without a bun.  They keep the buns away from
the meat on the grill and will grill a chicken breast if you would rather
have that.

I have no financial interest in this company, but I wish I did.
Marie in MD

http://www.fostersgrille.com/menu.html