From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2013 10:28:06 -0500

Happy Holidays everyone!

If you're on the lookout for a gluten-free friendly destination for travel in the upcoming year, GlutenFreeTravelSite has a couple suggestions:

1.) The Inn on Randolph in Napa, California -- I published a Blog post about this completely GF Inn in Napa just a couple weeks ago -- and coincidentally, it was just featured in Friday's Wall Street Journal. This B&B in the heart of Napa is a beautiful, historic property that's been completely renovated and outfitted with all the modern amenities. You'll enjoy visiting local wineries in the beautiful countryside, and plenty of GF dining options are located right around the inn. Between breakfast at the inn and these other restaurants, you'll never be wanting for a safe place to eat. You can even venture in to San Francisco for more GF dining and fantastic sightseeing. Read all the details in my Blog post ( http://bit.ly/1hqVfdd ).

2.) Secrets Vallarta Bay in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico -- We received a great review of this resort from a Canadian Celiac gentleman who just returned from a trip with his wife. This resort sounds like a place where you can sit back, relax, and "take a vacation from worry." Read about his trip on our Featured Review page ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php ).

Other Blog posts from this past month include:

New GF items on the Gluten Free Menu at Glory Day's Grill ( http://bit.ly/1gpqJzK )

My TOP THREE PICK for the BEST GF PASTA ( http://bit.ly/1c9IRbn )

A dedicated bakery in the Philly area that offers tons of wonderful baked goods, both for pick up -- and now for delivery all over the U.S. ( http://bit.ly/1iuyG6l )

Gluten free grocery shopping in DENVER -- and what our gluten free college blogger stocks up on for quick, easy GF meals in college ( http://bit.ly/1eDEh7a )

WORLD'S MOST CELIAC-FRIENDLY DESTINATION:
Be sure to submit a review or two of your favorite GF dining spots…we'll be choosing the winner of GlutenFreeTravelSite's annual World's Most Celiac-Friendly Destination contest at the end of this month, based on the number of dining reviews we receive for various locations over the course of this year. Past winners include New York, the DC Metro area, Florida, Pennsylvania (due to the plentiful options in Philly!), and California. Maybe your state will be next. Just submit a dining review as you ordinarily would at Submit Review on GlutenFreeTravelSite ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/submit.php ).

Have a wonderful month!

Karen Broussard
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
Northern Virginia
http://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app for iOS and Android: http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php