From:
"J. Jochims" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J. Jochims
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2015 05:24:24 -0400

CSA South Jersey #9 - Meeting THIS Sunday October 4, 2015.   We're not “Joaquin” around!

We looked at the weather forecast for this weekend due to approaching Hurricane Joaquin and decided to go ahead with the meeting. As of now, it doesn’t appear that the worst part of the storm will get here until Monday or Tuesday.
We met at The Meeting Place building at the edge of the Hope Church parking lot last month and the majority of those in attendance loved the new space so we plan to meet there from now on.

Hope Church
500 Cooper Road "The Meeting Place" (Look for the “drive-through bank" building.)
Voorhees, NJ 08043

Jim Jochims
Chair
CSA South Jersey #9