From:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:17:26 -0500

With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner, the new Spring issue of
Gluten-Free Living features a terrific recipe for Irish Soda Bread. But
that's not the only tasty loaf you'll find in our pages. Food Editor Jackie
Mallorca has not-to-be missed recipes for baguettes and pumpernickel and
whole grain bread that boast great taste and texture.

If mention of bread makes you think of a soup and sandwich meal, you'll also
find everything you need to know in our story about ready-made gluten-free
soups from broths to bisques. Find out why there are so many more
gluten-free selections on store shelves and why it's so hard for companies
to make a gluten-free noodle soup.

Meanwhile, it's easy to whip up a whimsical Sunday brunch following Chef
Lena Kwak's refreshing menu. Kwak, named one of Forbes Magazine's "Top 30
under 30," is a chef at the Napa Valley's famed French Laundry restaurant
and she's come up with an irresistible meal that features Salmon & Waffles
Egg Benedict and Meyer Lemon Tart.

You'll also find insider secrets on how to eat safely in any restaurant from
Joel Schaefer, a former Disney chef who developed the resort's respected
Special Diet Request program. Schaefer, who now runs his own company
teaching restaurants how to prepare and serve safe gluten- and allergen-free
meals, has tips on who and what to ask to make sure your meal is truly
gluten free.

And there's much more, including a former Los Angeles Times travel writer's
tale of traveling gluten free in Wales, the latest on gluten in beauty
products, how to find a safe camp for your gluten-free child and  Savvy
Celiac blogger Amy Leger's advice on how to deal with parties, pre-school
and play dates.  Plus you will find all of our information-packed regular
columns, including answers to ingredients questions in On Your Plate.

You can subscribe by going to our website, www.glutenfreeliving.com. And
don't forget to sign up for our free new e-zine, glutenfreeliving express,
through the link at the bottom of our homepage. You'll find original
content, a thought-provoking question we'd like readers to answer and much
more. All free just by signing up at www.glutenfreeliving.com. You can also
follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@gfliving).

Here's wishing you the luck of the Irish!

Ann Whelan
Editor/Publisher
Gluten-Free Living
www.glutenfreeliving.com