From:
Diane Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:06:43 -0600

   I agree with the responses so far about the Doctor on the Today Show
discussing celiac disease.

   While it was nice to get over five minutes air time, there was a lot of
misinformation given and I am not sure this segment was in the best interest
of the celiac community.  I feel I can give a better overview of celiac
disease in less time than that.

   Hopefully there was no harm done, since there is so little that the general
public knows about celiac disease, and just maybe it will help some people
to research the disorder on their own if they feel they may have it.

   Diane Humphrey