From:
Deanna Lounsbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 1995 09:48:45 -0400

Dear Juan,

I feel that I can really only respond to your first question.  My daughter went
on a gluten-free diet at twenty months, and she has finally, this past winter
"grown into" her distented stomache - she turned five in March.

Although this may seem like a long time, she did repond quickly to the diet
and became very healthy.  This also my not be the *norm*, due to other
problems she experience - she had kidney surgery at two and a half, to clear
a kidney blockage in a pelvic kidney.  Also, I'm not sure that our household
adheres as closely to the gluten free diet as others on the list.

Wish you alot of luck and hope that this is helpful,
Deanna
Kirkland Lake, Ontario, Canada