From:
Pamela Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 16:31:25 EDT

people replied that they are not GF.  In posting this summary I received a
request asking for the specifics of this information.  If you have actually
contacted the company to find out that the burgers are not GF, please share
the specifics of this information.  This would include who you contacted and
when.  Please respond only if you have actually contacted the company and have
specific information.

I am convinced from the replies I received that the burgers have some trace
amounts of gluten, but others have requested specifics.  Thank you again for
your help!  Pamela