From:
Madelyn Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:08:48 +0000

Come experience a fun meeting of eating gluten free and planning for 2012 – what, in the gluten intolerance field, we want to learn more about, how we want to help each other and the community we live in. Gluten-free refreshments will be donated by Caesars Pasta, www.caesarspasta.com ; annaB’s Gluten Free Bakery, www.annabglutenfree.com

Susan Marshall will show a special project that she has created to encourage her family's adjustment to gluten-free needs.

The Gluten-Free Grab and Go will be available....so please bring any products with a good expiration date that you aren't planning to use - for another person to put to use!

Looking forward to enjoying the meeting with you!

Madelyn Smith

Branch Manager

Gluten Intolerance Group of Richmond

www.richmond.gluten.net