From:
sandybill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 13:53:58 -0800

I promised to check to see if Lactaid was GF, but a three day lactose
attack delayed me :(

A nice apparently knowledgeable lady, when I made a phone call to Lactaid,
told me that the following products were gluten free: Original strength
caplets; ultra caplets; and the liquid drops.

When I asked about their Lactaid 100 milk, they told me they can never make
the statement that the milk is gluten free because of what the cows eat.

I asked them if they were aware that a lot of their business came from
celiacs since so many of us are lactose intolerant, she answered that they
were very well aware of that, and that was one of their top priorities, to
get as much as they could gluten free, including their "milk of human
kindness" :)

They also make tylenol, which is also GF.  -vance

They keep telling us to get in touch with our bodies. This morning I said,
"Body, how'd you like to go for a vigorous workout at the gym?" Clear as a
bell it replied, "listen jerk...do it and you die."