From:
DIANE E WILSON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DIANE E WILSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:39:20 -0400

Hi,

Just out of curiosity, I did a quick search for celiac on just one (of
several)
of Penn State's science journal databases and got over 6,000 hits.  The first
100 were all dated this summer.  These articles are all original research
results, though some are sociological; for example, what nationalities are
more
likely to develop celiac.  This should answer questions about whether or not
research is being done on celiac, however, I did not have access to these
articles.  Good news for us.

Diane