From:
Robb Dorf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robb Dorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 22:07:14 -0500

Start March off with a free sample kit from the company that created the first gluten-free protein bars and has supported the gluten-free community more than any other nutrition bar company.  PureFit has donated over 50,000 bars and we're not about to slow down.  Unlike other protein bars, we do not use hydrogenated oils, sugar alcohols or dairy.  Each of our award-winning bars packs 18 grams of vegan and kosher certified protein!

We do ask for $9.95 in S&H, but will ship you 5 full-sized bars, and ship them USPS priority mail.

View all of our delicious bars here:

http://www.purefit.com

Use our store locator to find a store near you.

http://www.purefit.com/dealer-locator

Healthy Regards,

Robb Dorf Founder and CEO

PureFit Nutrition Bars, "Category leader 2004-2011"
216 Technology, Suite E
Irvine, California 92618 USA

orders:   1.866.PureFit
main:     1.949.679.7997