From:
Robb Dorf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robb Dorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:06:16 -0700

Dear PureFit customers-

This month's specials at www.purefit.com include:

Buy any 5 boxes at $29/box and receive a FREE box of Berry Almond Crunch.  If you want a different flavor for free, no problem.  Please use the "Comments Section" during checkout to clarify any changes to your order.

Buy 10 boxes for only $25.00/box!!!

Please note we are working very diligently to expand our retailers.  Please continue to ask for PureFit at your favorite health food store, grocery store, gym, coffee shop, bike or running store.  We cannot do it alone!

Thanks again,

Robb Dorf
President and CEO
PureFit Inc.